KEYWORD DOíS AND DONíT
Enter 1-3 Keywords Separated by Commas
You can enter any variety of terms including words from the title of the art which you are looking for or an artistís last name
- Eg. Monet, Giverny or photography, glacier
- Try to use descriptive words such as waterfall, Seattle, renaissance, etc.
- Common terms such as art, poster, and print do not yield good searches.
- Avoid pronouns (a, an, the, etc.) and adjectives (small, big, red, etc.).
- Numbers are only useful if they appear within the title of the art such as Rothkoís No. 10 abstract painting.
- Use or Search by Artist or Seach by Subject if the keyword search is not finding what you are looking for.
- If all else fails, please feel from to send us an email and we shall be happy to try and find what you are looking for.